Guide to Withdrawing from Zignaly
- Stop Copying any Services you no longer wish to use, after a few minutes you will see that balance returned to your main Zignaly Exchange account. If you do not, use https://help.zignaly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to raise a support ticket. You can use Dashboard/Balance/Sync Balance to check.
- Then in the top right menu select My Exchange Accounts. I am going to assume that you have both a Futures and a Spot Zignaly Exchange Account.
NOTE: If your destination account accepts USDT via the TRC-20 Tron network (which FTX does, and which my bots will be using. If you don’t already have an account, then please consider using my referral link https://ftx.com/#a=8146388 to get cheaper fees. I won’t be supporting other exchanges as FTX is by far the most stable and robust, and has multiple subaccounts for my many bots), then you can ignore the further steps and instead use that by selecting the Withdraw button on the Futures Account, selecting TRC-20, and pasting in the TRC-20 address from your destination account. Alternatively, if withdrawing to your own Binance, then you can use BEP20(BSC) and withdraw directly to your own Binance. If your destination exchange only accepts Omni or ERC-20, which both have high fees, then the following steps is a way to use LTC, which is cheaper and widely accepted.
4. Go to the Deposit button of the Spot account.
5. Select USDT as the Coin to Deposit, and BEP20 (BSC) as the network as it’s the cheapest. We’re using this route to avoid high ETH fees on USDT ERC-20. Copy the USDT Address it gives you.
6. Go to the My Exchanges menu again and this time select Withdraw on the Futures Zignaly Exchange Account.
7. Select the same BEP20 (BSC) network. Paste the USDT address and enter the amount to withdraw, and click Withdraw. It can take 3 hours (and usually does) to arrive in the spot account. It can even take more than a day, if it takes longer, raise a support ticket. Either way, come back later and carry on with the following steps.
8. Select the Spot Zignaly Exchange Account from the purple drop-down at the top-right.
9. Check the Balance at the top to see if it has arrived, or use Dashboard/Balances/Sync Balance. If it has arrived, then proceed.
10. Go to the Trading Terminal. Here I am going to show how to buy LTC with the USDT, and use that to withdraw, for quick and cheap withdrawals.
11. Select LTC/USDT, and Market Order (or Limit if you know what you are doing), enter the balance you wish to withdraw under Position Size, and Open Position. Suggest to do this when price is ranging or going up.
12. You can then go to My Exchange Accounts, click on the Withdraw button for the Spot Account, select LTC as the coin to withdraw, and paste in the LTC address from your destination account, the amount to withdraw and click withdraw. Remember, these steps are only if you can’t use TRC-20 or BEP-20 to withdraw USDT.